E-commerce Terms and Conditions
We are : SHERABOI
Our address is: :
We can be contacted at : email@example.com
You are : A user of our Website (www.sheraboi.com)
Please read the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any books from this website. By ordering any books from this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
“Goods” is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
“Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
“you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any books from the Website;
“we”, “us” and “our” are references to www.sheraboi.com
“Website” is a reference to our Website www.sheraboi.com on which we offer our books.
“Customer” means the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association placing the order through this website.
- Any contract for the supply of Telephony Services from this Website is between you and Sheraboi.com. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide a username and password (Optional). You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email or mobile. If the Goods are available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Goods purchased. If the Goods are not available we will also let you know by email or mobile.
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right to alter the books available for sale on the Website and to discontinue any books.
- Prices and Payment:
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- The total price for books ordered, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made by BANK or bKash or COD before receive books that have been ordered.
- Payment for your order may be achieved by Bank or bKash or COD (Cash on Delivery).
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
- Cancellation and Returns:
- You must notify us immediately if you decide to cancel your order preferably by email and mobile at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number.
- The time limit for notification of cancellation is 3 calendar days from the day you ordered and paid.
- Once we have received from you that you wish to cancel your order within the stipulated time period we will refund the full amount minus delivery fee. This refund will be processed within 7 days from the time that you notify us of your intention to cancel.
- Linked Sites:
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
- Limitation of Liability:
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologies for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as natural disasters or those of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.